Monday, July 18, 2011

school

dude today is 18-7-2011
today my school day was quite cool actually.i got my fa1 exam results.sorry i dint mention this earlier i am living
in india- kerala- calicut.i am studding in 8th in b.v.b chevayur. yeah i got my fa1 results today .i dint get everything .
but its quite cool here are the grades i got.
computer A+
math A
science A+
soc A+
san A
and thats quiet about it.well that rd sharma book my mom bought me was quite helpful.
and as usual the teachers took class and things like that happened.but there was one thin which u all will be amazed.I have a friend called siddharth he fell down on a very very strong table u all would be thinking poor boy but ill say poor bench this guy is not so hefty and all but he is strong.when he fell into the bench the bench broke into 3 peaces can u believe it!and school ended that way and thats all about it.thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment